WALL ART CHEAP HOME DECOR OR WALL DECOR
Wall art cheap home decor for everyone, Home décor is not just putting the different home accessories into your place. It’s a perfect combination of numerous elements: furniture, rugs, home accessories and, of course, the wall décor or wall art.
Wall art or wall decor is one of the most important things when it comes to home decor and creating a certain ambience. It not only defines but also decorates the space and enhances the touch and feel of the room. Most of the time a wall is decorated with a number of things that are mixed and matched as per the likes and tastes of the owner.
WOOD WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS
WALL ART OR WALL DECOR HISTORY
The tradition of wall decoration dates back to Egyptian and Roman wall painting. Centuries later, and particularly in cooler climates, people used fabric to cover walls and windows to keep drafts out. In the homes of the well-to-do, these fabrics were elaborate, resplendent tapestries, which also adorned the walls of European palaces and castles. They were not only practical, but decorative.
WALL DECOR, METAL WALL ART METAL WALL SCULPTURES
The followings are some different types of wall decorative art you may need to know.
Wall art or wall decor according to type and function
• Paintings, murals
This type of wall decor can take a number of shapes and often tends to reflect the householder’s taste. Within this type of wall décor, there are plenty of different styles. This includes oil painting, acrylic painting and watercolor painting. Paintings and murals are artworks made through media like pencil, watercolor, oil, acrylic, charcoal and so on. A mural can instantly transform a room. Whether the mural or the painting covers an entire wall or a portion is totally up to you. If you opt for this type of wall décor, take into consideration the size, style, the theme and the color.
These wondrous art pieces are great to hang in any room and can instantly turn a boring old wall into something that speaks of elegance and style. When choosing paintings and murals, you have to consider several things such as the style, size, color and theme of the artwork and your preferences, lifestyle and budget.
WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS WALL SCULPTURE
• Wall sculpture art
Wall art sculptures are also artworks made by artists but these are two-dimensional and not flat like the paintings and murals. This type of wall decor can add beauty as well as depth to any kind of wall surface. Very often people have tried to bring the Nature indoors and a piece of wood somehow brings an element of Nature in to your concrete abode. People have used tree trunks as a base for their coffee table or lamp shade. Apart from pieces of art and decor people have even tried just placing a log or a branch in such a way that it creates a rather rustic yet charming ambience. The choices are many and you can even try your own hand at carving out a piece.
• Wall paint, wallpaper or wall decals
WALL DECOR, METAL WALL ART OR METAL WALL SCULPTURE
This can be termed as a fairly new type of wall art. Wall decals are adhesive designs and prints that can be stuck on any wall. They can also be taken down and replace with ease and can be changed for newer ones. They can help you create an entire jungle scene, bring in the ocean and the waves or create the night sky in your very own room. The possibilities are endless and it is no wonder that these are fast becoming a favorite for kids and teens’ rooms.
A splash of your favorite shade of wall paint or nicely patterned wallpaper is also great for sprucing up a plain wall. Wall decals are a rather new type of wall art. Wall decals are adhesive prints that are typically stuck onto the wall as well as removed and replaced the new wall decals at any time you desired.
These options don’t sound like they could be very interesting but there are numerous ways in which you can use them. For example, when you paint a wall you can use more than one color, you can create interesting geometric designs using tape and you can also impress by choosing an eye-catching hue. The wallpaper comes in a variety of styles, designs and patterns so it too can be very versatile.
• Wall furniture
WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS WALL ART SCULPTURE
Wall furniture such as mirrors, bookshelves, cabinets, vases and many others are the kind of wall decorations that are not only for decorating but for practical purposes as well. One example of wall furniture is wall clock. Wall clocks are still part and parcel of our walls. I have yet to find a home where there is no wall clock to be seen. Though, it is a trend which seems to be disappearing. It still has its own charm and there are those who just won’t let go of it.
• Appliques and borders
Appliques and borders are decorative stickers that can be used to enhance a wall or wall furniture such as cabinets and bookshelves.
WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS WOOD WALL ART
Lighting through bulbs and wall lamps is another great way of giving life to your walls. This also holds a practical purpose of illuminating the area and enabling people to do tasks efficiently. You can make a wall stand out through lighting. Use wall lamps, LEDs and all sorts of other options to highlight particular areas of your home, maybe to put the spotlight on a painting or sculpture or simply to create a nice ambiance.
Photographs can be of landscapes, still art, animals, people and more. Furthermore, photographs can now be digitally altered, making the alternatives for photographic wall décor endless. Photographs These have been used to adorn the walls since time immemorial. What have changed today are probably the frames and the style. People are getting bolder in their choices and the scale. Instead of putting framed pictures; you can now see people covering an entire wall with a picture of their child/ren or even themselves.
WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS WOOD DECOR
Wall art or wall decor according to art style
WALL DECOR, METAL WALL DECOR WALL SCULPTURES
• Modern – modern wall art includes movements and styles such as color field painting, Dadaism, minimalism, op art, photorealism, avant garde, pop art, blue rider art, Bauhaus, and stuckism.
• Traditional – these kinds of artworks include those from the Baroque and Renaissance period.
• Abstract– abstract art includes cubism (blue and pink periods), abstract expressionism, fauvism, and futurism.
• Surrealism – are conceptual and figurative artworks that are somewhat in the middle of realism and abstract.
• Realism – are artworks based in the reality of life. One example is social realism, which depicts current situations in and conditions of the society.
Wall art OR wall decor according to material
WALL DECOR, HOME DECOR IDEAS: wood wall art decor OR wood art wall decor
• Wood – this material is typically used for wall decor that depicts traditional and rustic ambience for the home. Wood can be used to create a number of wall decorative items, such as masks, plaques or other sculpture-like items that can be hung. Wood is the perfect material to use on your walls if you prefer a rustic or traditional ambiance. You can cover the walls in wood to create a warm and cozy décor or you can use wood in other ways. Explore the options and come up with your own design.
• Metal wall art This particular wall decor is fast appearing on the scene. An artist can work wonders with metal. Most stores in India are now selling a number of metal art items. The most common are those long thin figures and masks. Though; one can see that the majority is going for geometric shapes rather than figurines and busts. Metal wall art tends to be subjective. An artist can twist the metal into a number of dissimilar items. Moreover, metal can be molded into various textures, shapes and sizes.
• Iron – iron is highly prominent material that is usually utilized for modern and contemporary wall decorations.
• Brass – this is the best metal for creating a wall art or hangging wall art. Why we make a metal carving from brass, because brass is anti-rust, can last decades and has high artistic value, moreover its color resembles gold. For any maintenance, it is easy to clean up only with a dust cloth.
• Acrylic – this includes a variety of oils, plastics and resins that are used for a wide range of wall decors.
• Canvas – is a type of clothing normally used for artworks like paintings and murals.
wall decor metal wall art wall art sculptures
Knowing the different types and classifications of wall decor will make it a lot easier for you to make the right choice for you and your home. Wall decors are classified according to type and function, art style and material. Knowing these different classifications will make it easier for you to make a purchase.
wall decor or wall art, hanging wall art or hanging wall decor
WALL ART OR WALL DECOR CUSTOM ORDER
We are wall art manufacturers from Indonesia specialized in wooden products not only in wooden hanging wall art, but we also can create wood carving or wood sculpture, wood handicrafts and teak furniture. We accept custom orders, we can create personalized, hand carved and hand painted of our wooden wall art in any design, size and color you desire. For further information or if you have any special requests of our wooden products, please feel free to drop us a message, we will reply as soon as possible.