GLASS DOOR FOR SALE : MODERN DESIGN
glass door : for exterior front door
Glass door for sale: door is a movable piece of wood, glass, or metal that swings or slides open and shut so that people can enter or leave a room, building, vehicle, etc. A door is a moving structure used to block off, and allow access to, an entrance to or within an enclosed space, such as a building or vehicle. Similar exterior structures are called gates. Typically, doors have an interior side that faces the inside of a space and an exterior side that faces the outside of that space. While in some cases the interior side of a door may match its exterior side, in other cases there are sharp contrasts between the two sides, such as in the case of the vehicle door. Doors normally consist of a panel that swings on hinges or that slides or spins inside of a space.
Our product : wooden doors
Doors are used to screen areas of a building for aesthetics, keeping formal and utility areas separate. Doors also have an aesthetic role in creating an impression of what lies beyond. Doors are often symbolically endowed with ritual purposes, and the guarding or receiving of the keys to a door, or being granted access to a door can have special significance.
entry doors “glass door”.
History of doors
Early doors, used throughout Mesopotamia and the ancient world, were merely hides or textiles. Doors of rigid, permanent materials appeared simultaneously with monumental architecture. Doors for important chambers were often made of stone or bronze.
Stone doors, usually hung on pivots, top and bottom, were often used on tombs. The use of monumental bronze doors is a tradition that has persisted into the 20th century. The portals of Greek temples were often fitted with cast-bronze grills; the Romans characteristically used solid bronze double doors. They were usually supported by pivots fitted into sockets in the threshold and lintel.
exterior doors: front doors for sale “glass door”.
The wooden door was doubtless the most common in antiquity. Archaeological and literary evidence indicate its prevalence in Egypt and Mesopotamia. According to Pompeiian murals and surviving fragments, contemporary doors looked much like modern wood-paneled doors; they were constructed of stiles (vertical beams) and rails (horizontal beams) framed together to support panels and occasionally equipped with locks and hinges. This Roman type of door was adopted in Islāmic countries. In China the wooden door usually consisted of two panels, the lower one solid and the upper one a wooden lattice backed with paper. The traditional Japanese shoji was a wood-framed, paper-covered sliding panel.
Doors of today can be made of just about any material found on Earth; wood, metal, plastic, glass, paper, and even fabric. They usually serve the purpose of keeping something in or out. There are interior and exterior doors; animal and people doors, automatic and manual doors, plus real and false doors.
interior doors for sale: “glass door”.
There are many kinds of doors, with different purposes. The most common type is the single-leaf door, which consists of a single rigid panel that fills the doorway. There are many variations on this basic design, such as the double-leaf door or double door and French windows, which have two adjacent independent panels hinged on each side of the doorway.
A half door is a door divided horizontally in such a fashion that the bottom half may remain shut while the top half opens. Known in early New England as a double-hung door. The initial purpose of this door was to keep animals out of farmhouses, or keep children inside, while allowing light and air to filter through the open top. And when the top half was open they also allowed the breeze, but stopped the wind from blowing street and lawn dirt into the house.
Saloon doors are a pair of lightweight swing doors often found in public bars, and especially associated with the American west. Saloon doors, also known as cafe doors, often use bidirectional hinges that close the door regardless of which direction it is opened by incorporating springs.
french doors for sale: “glass door”.
Jib door has no visible trim or operable components. It is designed to blend with the adjacent wall in all finishes, and visually to be a part of the wall, a disguised door.
A French door consists of a frame around one or more transparent or translucent panels (called lights or lites) that may be installed singly, in matching pairs, or even as series. A matching pair of these doors is called a French window, as it resembles a door-height casement window.
A louver or louvre is a window blind or shutter with horizontal slats that are angled to admit light and air, but to keep out rain, direct sunshine, and noise.
A composite door is a single leaf door that can be solid or with glass, and is usually filled with high density foam.
A flush door is a completely smooth door, having plywood or MDF fixed over a light timber frame, the hollow parts of which are often filled with a cardboard core material.
A moulded door has the same structure as that of flush door. The only difference is that the surface material is a moulded skin made of MDF. Skins can also be made out of hardboards.
french front doors: “glass door”
A ledge and brace door is made from multiple vertical planks fixed together by two horizontal planks (the ledges) and kept square by a diagonal plank (the brace).
A wicket door is a pedestrian door built into a much larger door allowing access without requiring the opening of the larger door.
A bifold door is a unit that has several sections, folding in pairs. Wood is the most common material, and doors may also be metal or glass. Bifolds are most commonly made for closets, but may also be used as units between rooms.
A sliding glass door, sometimes called an Arcadia door or patio door, is a door made of glass that slides open and sometimes has a screen (a removable metal mesh that covers the door).
Australian doors are a pair of plywood swinging doors often found in Australian public houses.
A false door is a wall decoration that looks like a door. In ancient Egyptian architecture, this was a common element in a tomb, the false door representing a gate to the afterlife.
wooden doors: glass door
Mechanism Types of Door
• A swing door has special double-action hinges that allow it to open either outwards or inwards, and is usually sprung to keep it closed.
• A selfbolting door has special hinges that permit the panel leaf to move laterally, so that the door itself becomes a giant bolt for better security.
• French doors. It is a door with lites where all or some panels would be in a casement door.
• A Mead door, developed by S Mead of Leicester, swings both ways. It is susceptible to forced entry due to its design.
• A Dutch door or stable door consists of two halves.
french door or glass door
• A garden door resembles a French window (with lites), but is more secure because only one door is operable.
• Up-and-over or overhead doors are often used in garages.
• A tambour door or roller door is an up-and-over door made of narrow horizontal slats and “rolls” up and down by sliding along vertical tracks and is typically found in entertainment centres and cabinets.
• Inward opening doors are doors that can only be opened (or forced open) from outside a building.
• Evolution Door is a trackless door that moves in the same closure level as a sliding door.
cheap interior doors: glass door
Type of materials
• Fiberglass – This material features both the feel and look of genuine wood, right down to the knots and cracks, with less upkeep.
• Aluminum door: A lightweight and strong material that is a cost effective alternative to wood. This material is corrosion-resistant and performs well in most climates.
• Steel doors: An economical option, steel offers strength and durability and is a good choice for most climates. These doors are also treated to deliver superior rust-resistance. They will require only minimal maintenance (in especially moist areas, they may require minor upkeep).
double door: glass door
• Vinyl doors: A strong plastic material that is used for its durability, energy efficiency and ability to stand up to the elements. This material will never fade in color, flake, peel or rot.
• Wooden doors: Wood comes from trees that grow in a variety of species, such as fir, pine, mahogany or teak. Teak is the best wood for furniture.
• Clad-Wood – Like a coat of armor, cladding is a strong layer of metal on wood, providing extra protection and low maintenance benefits with no exterior painting required.
front doors: glass door
Types of door
• A sliding door is a type of door which opens horizontally by sliding, usually parallel to a wall. Sliding doors can be mounted either on top of a track below or be suspended from a track above and some types ‘disappear’ in a wall when slid open.
• A sliding glass door or patio door, is a type of sliding door in architecture and construction, is a large glass window opening in a structure that provide door access from a room to the outdoors, fresh air, and copious natural light. A sliding glass door is usually considered a single unit consisting of two panel sections, one being fixed and one a being mobile to slide open.
• A folding door is a type of door which opens by folding back in sections. They are usually to be found indoors. Folding doors were already known by the Romans as excavations in Pompeii have revealed.
• swinging doors is a door that swings open on being pushed or pulled from either side and then swings closed by itself.
front door: glass door
We provides customers with the door or double door they desire, whether it is a standard design or a one-of-a-kind custom door. We provide for wooden doors or solid wood doors in many models such traditional or modern doors.
french doors: glass door
We are door company or door manufacturers from Indonesia specialized in wooden products not only in wooden doors, but we also can create wood carving or wood sculpture and wood handicrafts. We accept custom orders, we can create personalized, hand carved and hand painted of our wooden doors in any design, size and color you desire. For further information or if you have any special requests of our wooden products, please feel free to drop us a message, we will reply as soon as possible.